1. Aromatization of food, especially food with reduced fat, including an evaluation of the phenomena associated with the release of lipophilic and/or hydrophilic odorants from model emulsion systems and the extent of the impact of basic food ingredients, as well as the processes occurring at the oil-water interphase.
2. Effect of thickeners on the release of the selected odorants from model emulsions with varying amounts of fat using a gas chromatograph GC/MS, taking into account measurements of the kinetic and thermodynamic stability of the tested system.
3. Determination of the composition and intensity of volatile odorants in model systems with proteins.
4. The use of transglutaminase to improve the quality and preparation of new fish products.
5. Effect of transglutaminase on quality of model canned minced fish meat of different NaCl addition.
6. Determination of the changes in protein hydrolysis products in salted fish and protein hydrolysates using capillary electrophoresis.
7. Study of the proteolytic activity of enzymes extracted from fish and slaughter animals tissues.
8. Study of antioxidant activity of cereals, plants and fish protein hydrolysates.
9. The use of industrial vaccines of lactic acid bacteria (LAB) to improve the quality and extend the life of rye and wheat-rye bread.
10. Use of the enzyme preparations to create the sensory characteristics of bread..
11. The development of objective method of bread porosity assessment based on computer image analysis system MultiScan.
12. The effect of storage temperature on the bread texture and structure.
13. The use of low value fish meat for snack-food production.
14. The use of enzymes to modify the raw materials in the technology of extruded snack-type food.
15. Evaluation of the nutritional value of products, especially the amount of available lysine and resistant starch.
16. Study of the impact of selected technological factors on the color changes of plant products.
17. Comparison of carotenoid pigments changes and color parameters changes in sterilized canned vegetables.
18. Use a mild proteolysis and directional freezing to structure mechanically separated meat of low value fish.
19. Development of fish salting and marinating new technologies.
20. The influence of marinating bath on ripening of Baltic herring marinades.
21. Losses of nitrogenous substances during heat treatment of fish.
22. Development of new methods and improving of existing methods for monitoring changes in raw materials under the influence of technological processes.
23. Effect of heat treatments on food quality.
24. Enzymatic modification of low value fish meat.
25. The use of low value fish meat to snack food supplementation.